How did our Milky Way galaxy form? How do black holes grow? What is the origin of our Solar System? Are there other worlds capable of hosting life? These are some of the questions that the European Space Agency science missions are currently addressing. We are now planning future missions and the Director of Science at the European Space Agency, Günther Hasinger, is extending an invitation for you to contribute your views.
We would like to hear from you, via this short online survey, about the big science questions that should be addressed by future space missions up to 2050.
Participation in this survey
The following information will help to inform you about why you are being asked to complete this questionnaire and what happens to the information you provide. You'll be asked to provide your explicit consent below.
As a “Thank You” for completing this survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a gift voucher to the value of €100.
How much time is needed to participate?
You will be asked to complete a questionnaire in full after you provide your consent on this page to participate. This questionnaire should take you about 10 minutes to complete. However, you may withdraw from participating in this consultation at any time, for any reason.
What happens to the information you provide?
Providing your consent to participate in this survey means that your responses will only be used for research and evaluation purposes, to understand your views relating to space science and on the European Space Agency’s science programme.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your participation in this survey or would like to withdraw your consent after having completed the survey, please contact email@example.com.
Agreement to Participate
Please read the following statements below:
- I confirm I am 16 years of age or older.
- I understand that my responses to the following survey will be anonymously stored and used for research and evaluation purposes only.
- I understand the information I provide about myself is confidential. My identity will not be disclosed for commercial use by a third party or made public without my explicit consent.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary, and I can withdraw at any time.
- At the end of this survey, I will be given the opportunity to provide personally identifiable information to the European Space Agency (i.e., name and contact information). By doing so, I understand I can revoke my consent at any time and have all information I supplied deleted. Further, I understand that if I do not provide this information, there will be no means by which to identify my responses.
- I agree I have received adequate information about my participation in this survey and understand what will happen to the information I provide.